For the month of November, I will (try to) post a list of things for which I am thankful. I really hope this will be a reminder to me of the wonderful things in my life and help me redirect my focus from what I don’t have to what I do. So here goes nothing…
- 19-21 November: I am thankful for…
- The peace and quiet I got yesterday while at work for a few hours. I got a lot accomplished!
- A husband and a budget that will let me go shopping for something to wear for family pictures because I swear I don’t have anything in my closet on the morning of said pictures.
- Heated seats. It’s been very cool the past few mornings!
- Making new friends while out to dinner.
- Family who will be in town for Thanksgiving.
- The way my husband looks at me after 10 years together – the same as when we first started dating.