In a sea of blogs featuring sales on clothing, electronics, and toys, I thought I would put together a few post Thanksgiving sales that are geared towards the nursing mom.
Image from Snugabell
- Black Friday
- Snugabell is offering 25% off Bamboobies nursing pads (no code required).
- Snugabell is also offering 25% off the Toni nursing top with code CYBERTONI.
I was lucky enough to get one of these while they were still a prototype to provide feedback. It’s one of the few nursing tops that is actually stylish, functional, and doesn’t look like a traditional nursing top.
- The Gap is having a sale on everything in stores and online through Saturday 11/26, including nursing tops and bras, no code required. If you shop online on Thanksgiving itself, you can save an extra 20% using GAPTHANKS.
- Destination Maternity is offering a free $75 restaurant certificate with $125 purchase with code DMREST. This offer is through 12/11/11 and is valid in-store as well. See here for details.
- Cyber Monday
- Buy PumpEase from Amazon and save 40% off MSRP! This is only valid if you purchase through Snugabell’s Amazon store directly, not through other resellers. If you have an Amazon Mom or Amazon Prime account, they are eligible for Prime shipping.
Buy 1 – use coupon code CYBERONE
Buy 2 – use coupon code CYBERTWO
Buy 3 – use coupon code CYBERTRE
I cannot say enough good things about PumpEase. As a working nursing mom, a good hands free bra is crucial to my pumping routine. PumpEase are durable and cute. At 40% off, these are a great deal!
- Earth Mama Angel Baby is offering 30% off your purchase (excluding kits) with code savegreen. (Courtesy of The Feminist Breeder).
Did I miss anything? Let me know in the comments!