For the month of November, I will (try to) post a list of things for which I am thankful. I really hope this will be a reminder to me of the wonderful things in my life and help me redirect my focus from what I don’t have to what I do. So here goes nothing…
So here I am at the end of November! I may not have blogged every single day, but I did the best I could.
- 23-30 November: I am thankful for…
- Family who is able to fly in for Thanksgiving
- My sister who is my best friend, worst enemy, confidante, and shopping partner all rolled into one.
- Family who is generous enough to help make E’s upcoming birthday party a great one!
- Friends who introduce me to people in high places.
- Things changing at work for the better.
- Having 30 days of things to be thankful for!!